Saturday, December 27, 2008

My guarantee


On bended knee is no way to be free

lifting up an empty cup i ask silently

that all my destinatons will accept the one that´s me

so i can breathe

Circles they grow and they swallow people whole

half their lives they say goodnight to wives they´ll never know

got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul

and so it goes

don´t come closer or I´ll have to go

owning me like gravity are places that pull

if ever there was someone to keep me at home

it would be you

Everyone I come across in cages they bought

they think of me and my wandering but I´m never what they thought

Got my indignation but I´m pure in all my thoughts

I´m alive

Wind in my hair I feel part of everywhere

underneath my being i a road that disapeared

Late at night I hear the trees they´re singin with the dead

overhead

Leave it to me as I find a way to be

consider me a satellite forever orbiting

I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me

Guaranteed




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Buenisimo!!

Amigo Verso

Encontrarse por suerte con el camino perdido. que tiene algo de hierba surgiendo entre las grietas Con parte del asfalto derruido y un poco ...